Wednesday 18 March 2009

Thanks Emily!

The Weather in Tavistock was gorgeous yesterday. Ian and Di came down for a quick spin on their bikes before they head off for a week in Lanzarote. Ian's new Planet X (named sonic) needed a couple of little tweaks and we went through how to pack a bike bag before riding the climb to Princetown. We made the most of the tale wind on the way down the hill to break some new speed records and get back in less then half the time.

The best part about the day is that I was given Birthday cake! Not just any bit of birthday cake though. Emily had especially saved Super mario's legs for me. Clearly if I eat Super Mario's legs then I will become a faster runner. THANKYOU Emily, I tried to think super Mario legs at running club last night and fully cake charged I should be on for a flyer at Sundays final Westward league.

No comments: